1) Will there be one or two persons of your team at our wedding?
We – Mia & Markus – are always working together as a team, to not miss out any of your wonderful moments.
2) Where are you based? Can I book you for a wedding abroad?
We’re specialized in Destination Weddings, so it’s a pleasure for us to travel every where the big day takes place. Just give us a ring :)
3) For which time frame can you be booked?
You can book us for eight hours and more. There is no time limit, you set the time frame. We are also happy to attend your celebration for several days – just according to your wishes.
4) What does your wedding coverage cost and which services are included?
These services are included: – All pictures in high resolution (for printing) and web resolution (for websites/devices) – A personal online gallery. For additional packages and detailed information please contact us via e-mail.
5) How do you manage the prepayment for your work?
The prepayment amount is 50% of the total amount.
6) Will all the pictures be edited?
Yes, you will receive all photos edited and in high and low resolution (for printing and web/devices)
7) How is your style concerning editing? Is black/white possible?
We are happy to edit your photos in a natural and warm style. You can see the style of our editing on our page. Some pictures will be black and white – when it fits to the motive.
8) How many pictures of our wedding will we get?
You will receive the best photos of your wedding day. Usually we deliver between 500 – 1000 images, depending on the booked time frame.
9) What kind of Equipment do you use?
We work with professional Equipment of Fujifilm. This equipment is combined with different fixed lenses. Of course we also use flashes, but only if it’s necessary.
10) Do you use flashes very often or available light?
For weddings we prefer natural light, but use flashes when the natural light isn’t adequate.
11) When will we get the photos after our wedding?
We deliver your photos within four weeks.
12) You mentioned an online gallery. How does this work?
Your personal online gallery is launched within four weeks after your wedding. These pictures will be ready for download without watermarks, without extra costs. The gallery is password protected and can only be attended by users with these login information.
13) Can we order albums and printed photos from you?
YES! We love printed photos and even more photo albums. For detailed information you can write us an e-mail at any time. We offer two different types of photo albums we can show you at our first meeting. Of course you can make your decision after your wedding as well.
14) How far should we book in advance?
Many couples book us more than one year in advance. But there are also some spontaneous requests. So the earlier you contact us, the better the chances are that your date is still available in our calendar. Just tell us as soon as your date is set.
15) Can we meet before booking?
If you are living in Munich, we would love to meet in person and have good talk.
16) What and when do you eat on our wedding day?
That’s a good one! It’s great if you have one serving left for each of us, but we need no extra seat. If you want to give us a seat, take one where we can be flexible. We always eat at the same time as the wedding guests.